|Resistance||Resist Frost (immune)|
Resist Normal Weapons (immune)
Ghosts are undead spirits that cannot be harmed physically and can be damaged by magic, silver, daedric, enchanted weapons (the weapon does not need to have charge to be effective), or hand-to-hand (Journeyman) combat. Though ghosts are usually enemies, not all are hostile, some may even send you on quests. A good way to tell NPC ghosts from hostile ghosts, is by looking to see if they have legs. If they are just a floating figure and do not look anything like a human would, they are most likely dangerous.
Ghosts will only attack with ranged and melee magic; most of the time they'll use frost damaging spells.
- Sometimes wraiths drop swords
- Immune to most normal weapons
- Immune to normal arrows
Ghosts are particularly susceptible to Shock Damage.
- Lesser - Common Ghost
- Common - Ancient Ghost
- Ancient Ghost.
- Sanctified Ghost – Under most chapels.
- Benirus Manor Ghost – In Benirus Manor during the "Where Spirits Have Lease" side quest.
- Sanctified Ancient Spectre – Beneath Bravil's chapel.
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena (First appearance)
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
|Creatures (The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion)|
|Animals||Bear • Boar • Deer • Dog • Horse • Mountain Lion • Mudcrab • Rat • Sheep • Slaughterfish • Unicorn • Wolf|
|Creatures||Goblin • Imp • Land Dreugh • Minotaur • Ogre • Spriggan • Troll • Will-o-the-Wisp|
|Daedra||Clannfear • Daedroth • Flame Atronach • Frost Atronach • Scamp • Spider Daedra • Storm Atronach • Xivilai|
|Undead||Ghost • Lich • Skeleton • Wraith • Zombie|
|Shivering Isles||Baliwog • Elytra • Flesh Atronach • Gatekeeper • Gnarl • Grummite • Hunger • Scalon • Shambles • Skinned Hound|