Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: Quests (Shivering Isles)
It is a crime in the Shivering Isles to commit suicide, the punishment for that poor soul is entirety trap on the Hill of Suicides. The only way to break the curse is if somebody is to return the skull to its spirit.
- Find the Hill of Suicides.
- Find Lorenz Bog-Trotter's skull in Knotty Bramble.
- Find M'desi's skull in Rotten Den.
- Find Gadeneri Ralvel's skull in Knifepoint Hollow.
- Find Salonia Viria's skull in Cann.
- Find Limark's skull in Milchar.
- Return all of the skulls to their respective owners.
- As a reward, the Hero gains the Greater Power Risen Flesh. This is the only other way to reanimate dead humanoid targets besides the Staff of Worms.
- Erver Devani, the Brother of Gadeneri Ralvel, has unique dialog before and after his sister is freed from the hill. He will also give a sum of to the Hero after his sister's skull is brought back to her.
- This is a freeform quest and does not have a quest marker for it.
This section contains bugs related to Ghosts of the Hill of Suicides. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- At lower levels, the spirits can be pushed off the cliff and "killed".