Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gian the Fist is an Imperial thief found in the Ratway of Riften. He is hostile to the Dragonborn and will attack them on sight. In his residence, he has an alchemy lab, cooking pot and a hay pile that is not marked as "owned."
- Gloves of the Pugilist – Adds +10 damage to all unarmed attacks
- Ring of Recuperation – Stamina regenerates 20% faster
- Roughspun Tunic
- Gian might sometimes stand on one of the bear traps, killing himself.
This section contains bugs related to Gian the Fist. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- On the first visit to The Ratway, Gian may not spawn.
- If Gian is not killed on the first visit to the Ratway, he may be forever invincible.
- shouts can penetrate the wall. He may get stuck in the wall near his spawn point. This makes him unkillable, and thus his loot cannot be claimed as no spells, weapons, or
- Gian may not have the Ring of Recuperation equipped.