| Base Value:|
|Damage Stamina||Fortify Health|
|3 pts for 0 sec||4% for 300 sec|
|Fortify Carry Weight||Damage Stamina Regen|
|+4 for 300 sec||100% for 5 sec|
|Form ID: 0003AD64|
- Giant's Toes can be found on giants throughout Skyrim. For a list of locations, see Giant Camps.
- They are also sometimes sold by alchemists.
- Two are in Calixto's House of Curiosities in Windhelm.
- Two are in the Palace of the Kings upstairs (first door on the left when entering Palace of the Kings). They are in Wuunferth the Unliving's quarters at the end of the hall.
- One is under the counter of Grave Concoctions in Falkreath.
- Two are in the Emperor's Tower, Castle Dour in Solitude on the table next to Gianna after starting the quest "To KIll an Empire."
- After purchasing and decorating Proudspire Manor, two are on a shelf near the Alchemy Lab.
- One is in Thaumaturgist's Hut in Morthal, on the bottom shelf behind the counter.
- Three are in the The White Hall in Dawnstar, one of them above the room with alchemy supplies, and two of them inside that room.
- Two can be found at Karthspire Camp near the Hagraven. One is found on the dead giant on the rock, while the other is in the small bowl in front of the dead Giant.
- One is below the counter of Elgrim's Elixirs in Riften.
- After purchasing and buying the Alchemy Decoration to Honeyside, two are on a shelf near the Alchemy Lab.
- One is in the "hidden" room in the Sleeping Giant Inn in Riverwood. This room is available after speaking to Delphine during The Horn of Jurgen Windcaller.
- One is in Kodlak Whitemane's room, under Jorrvaskr, on a shelf near his table.
- One is in the Arch-Mage's Quarters at the College of Winterhold.
- One is in Drevis Neloren's Room on the shelf above the Alchemy Lab. The room is located in the Hall of Countenance.
- One is in Arniel Gane's room, on the second floor of the Hall of Attainment.
- With Hearthfire, one is on a shelf within the Trophy Room in the North Wing of Heljarchen Hall.
- With Dawnguard, one is locked inside an adept display case within Castle Volkihar's Great Hall.
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
|Damage Stamina||Fortify Health||Fortify Carry Weight||Damage Stamina Regen|
† multiple effects
- The ingredient always appears to be the Giant's big toe.
- Giant's Toe makes particularly effective Fortify Health potions; the effect lasts for 300 seconds instead of the usual 60. These potions are also particularly valuable.
- Giant Toe's are one of three ingredients required to make one of the most valuable potions, the effects of which are Fortify Health, Damage Magicka Regen, Fortify Conjuration, and Damage Stamina. The other two ingredients required are: Blue Butterfly Wing and Blue Mountain Flower.
- Unlike Falmer Ears, where it is possible to get two Ears from one Falmer, it is not possible to get two Giant's Toes from one Giant.
This section contains bugs related to Giant's Toe. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- While doing the quest "A Night to Remember," the Giant's Toe may appear as a quest item after "cleaning up your mess" in the Temple of Dibella. Until the quest is complete, this item may not be eaten, dropped, sold or used in Alchemy, although more can be obtained.