Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: Creatures (Online)
Giant Bats are crepuscular, chiropteran creatures that appear in The Elder Scrolls Online. They can be found in the Rivenspire region of High Rock, Auridon in the Summerset Isles, and the Grahtwood and Greenshade regions of Valenwood.
- Crow's Wood, Stonefalls
- Deathclaw's Lair, Betnikh 
- Kuna's Delve, Reaper's March
- Newt Cave, Cyrodiil.
- Temple of the Mourning Springs, Khenarthi's Roost
- Wayrest Sewers, Stormhaven
- Deathclaw (Deathclaw's Lair)
- Fiendish Nightmare (Veteran Wayrest Sewers)
- Rock Wing (Newt Cave)
- Shriekscorn (Crow's Wood)
- Young Bat (Kuna's Delve Variant)
- As of Update 4, Drain Bite can be blocked.
- As of Update 5, Scrape has been recast to be more intuitive.
- As of Update 6, Giant Bat's heavy attacks and other abilities have a different telegraph to make them more visible.