Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Giant Clubs are intentionally unobtainable unique weapons in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. While serving no use to the player directly, the item can still be moved around like any other world item. However, a follower may be ordered to take it and they may use it as with the Dwarven Sphere Centurion Arrow. It will not appear in the follower's inventory.
A follower may be ordered to pick the giant club up and use it, but it won't appear in their inventory. To "force" a follower to use the Club, it's advisable to remove any weapons they may be carrying (such as Lydia's stock Steel Sword.)
The club appears to benefit from One-Handed enchantments on gear (wearing a set of Fortify One-Handed enchantments showed a higher damage than Fortify Two-Handed). However, followers with a low Two-Handed skill, (such as the Dark Brotherhood Initiate), do not deal a significant amount of damage. Therefore, it is best to give this club to a follower with a high level in Two-Handed (such as Vilkas).
- Tumble Arch Pass, right by the stone bowl atop the small ridge.
- Also found in Steamcrag Camp, next to the large fire pit.
- Also found at Secunda's Kiss Camp, next to the large fire pit.
- Also found at Red Road Pass, near the large bowl overlooking the camp.
- Although NPCs other than giants and followers are not meant to have or equip this club, the player can wield it as a weapon on PC. The console commands
player.additem CDEC9 1(1 being the number of items added) and
player.equipitem CDEC9can be used. If these console commands are used on a NPC, (the same commands without "Player."), the NPC will equip the club. Also note that NPCs using the club in a fight cannot "moon launch" other people like the giants can.
- Although the weapon would make more sense as a warhammer, it is classed as a greatsword
- Due to the large handle, followers' hands clip quite far into the weapon.
- If Dragonborn is installed, the Dragonborn may order Rieklings to pick up the club.
This section contains bugs related to Giant Club. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- When pushed around, it makes the sound of a metal weapon of some kind.
- Rarely, a follower may lose it or it will simply disappear.
- When a follower wields the club and uses a finisher, it tends to stab through the opponent like a greatsword, and has the same power attack speed as one.