| Base Damage:|
| Base Value:|
000C334F: Drains unknown points of Stamina
|Upgrade Material: None|
| FormID: 000461DA|
Giant Clubs are intentionally unobtainable unique weapons in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, despite the "Take" option shown in the image. While serving no use to the player directly, the item can still be moved around like any other world item. However, a follower may be ordered to take it and they may use it as with the Dwarven Sphere Centurion Arrow. It will not appear in the follower's inventory.
A follower may be ordered to pick the Giant Club up, however it doesn't appear in their inventory to take. The follower is able to equip the Giant Club and use it, even though it's not located in their inventory. When the follower is fighting with the club, it appears to do as much damage as the stats show when it is found.
The club appears to benefit from One Handed enchantments on gear. (Wearing a set of Fortify One Handed enchantments showed a higher damage than Fortify Two Handed.) However, followers with a low Two Handed skill, (such as the Dark Brotherhood Initiate), do not deal a significant amount of damage. Therefore, it is best to give this club to a follower with a high level in Two Handed, (such as Vilkas), and to give him gear with Fortify One Handed enchantments.
- The Giant Club found in the picture was found in Tumble Arch Pass, right by the stone bowl atop the small ridge.
- Also found in Steamcrag Camp, next to the large fire pit.
- Also found at Secunda's Kiss Camp, next to the large fire pit.
- Although, NPCs other than giants and followers are not meant to have or equip this club, the player can wield it as a weapon on PC. The console commands player.additem CDEC9 X (X-number of items added) and player.equipitem CDEC9 can be used. If these console commands are used on a targeted human type NPC, (the same commands without "Player."), the NPC will equip the club. Also note that NPCs using the club in fight cannot "moon launch" other people like the giants do.
- PC users can download a mod to use this weapon.
- When pushed around, it makes the sound of a metal weapon of some kind.
- follower may lose it or it will simply disappear. Rarely, a
- When a follower wields the club and uses a finisher, it tends to stab through the opponent like a greatsword, and has the same power attack speed as one.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)