| Base Damage:|
| Base Value:|
000C334F: Drains 15 points of Stamina
|Upgrade Material: None|
| FormID: 000461DA|
Giant Clubs are intentionally unobtainable unique weapons in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. While serving no use to the player directly, the item can still be moved around like any other world item. However, a follower may be ordered to take it and they may use it as with the Dwarven Sphere Centurion Arrow. It will not appear in the follower's inventory.
A follower may be ordered to pick the giant club up and use it, but it won't appear in their inventory. To "force" a follower to use the Club, it's advisable to remove any weapons they may be carrying (such as Lydia's stock Steel Sword.)
The club appears to benefit from One-Handed enchantments on gear (wearing a set of Fortify One-Handed enchantments showed a higher damage than Fortify Two-Handed). However, followers with a low Two-Handed skill, (such as the Dark Brotherhood Initiate), do not deal a significant amount of damage. Therefore, it is best to give this club to a follower with a high level in Two-Handed (such as Vilkas).
- Tumble Arch Pass, right by the stone bowl atop the small ridge.
- Also found in Steamcrag Camp, next to the large fire pit.
- Also found at Secunda's Kiss Camp, next to the large fire pit.
- Although NPCs other than giants and followers are not meant to have or equip this club, the player can wield it as a weapon on PC. The console commands
player.additem CDEC9 X(X-number of items added) and
player.equipitem CDEC9can be used. If these console commands are used on a NPC, (the same commands without "Player."), the NPC will equip the club. Also note that NPCs using the club in a fight cannot "moon launch" other people like the giants can.
- Although the weapon is classed as a warhammer, followers actually wield it as a greatsword.
- Due to the large handle, followers' hands clip quite far into the weapon.
This section contains bugs related to Giant Club. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- When pushed around, it makes the sound of a metal weapon of some kind.
- Rarely, a follower may lose it or it will simply disappear.
- When a follower wields the club and uses a finisher, it tends to stab through the opponent like a greatsword, and has the same power attack speed as one.