| Base Value:|
|Weakness to Shock||Ravage Health|
|3% for 30 sec||2 pts for 10 sec|
|Weakness to Poison||Restore Magicka|
|2% for 30 sec||5 pts for 0 sec|
|Form ID: 0007E8C1|
- Main article: Ingredients (Skyrim)
Where to findEdit
- Many giant lichens can be found in the marshes east of Solitude.
- Three can be found in the garden in the Arch-Mage's Quarters.
- Three can be found in the Dawnstar Sanctuary after purchasing the garden upgrade from Delvin Mallory.
- The alchemist,Arcadia, in Whiterun.
- A few are located directly on the path out of Movarth's Lair around bloody stone markers.
- Two can be found along the main road through Morthal, on either side of the path heading up to the burned-out house.
- Giant Lichens can be planted in gardens and greenhouses, (only with The Elder Scrolls V: Hearthfire).
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
- Briar Heart
- Creep Cluster
- Dwarven Oil
- Elves Ear
- Fire Salts
- Frost Salts
- Grass Pod
- Human Flesh
- Moon Sugar
- Mora Tapinella
- Red Mountain Flower
- Vampire Dust
- White Cap
- Lichens are a symbiotic organism made up of algae and fungi.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)