|This article has an excess of redlinks in it. Attention is requested to create new articles from links to relevant topics and remove those links which lead to pages unlikely to be covered by the wiki.|
Giant Snakes are reptilian, serpentine creatures that appear in The Elder Scrolls Online. According to Bolga's Guide to Island Beasts, these creatures occasionally eat small boats, and are rarely seen on land.
Giant Snakes are often used by the Sea Vipers.
- Bosmer Insight
- Maelstrom Arena OR
- Moment of Truth
- Pelidil's End
- Snakes in the Sands
- The Missing Guardian
- The Serpent's Beacon
- Abecean Sea
- Arx Corinium, Shadowfen
- Bad Man's Hallows, Glenumbra
- Fearfangs Cavern, Craglorn
- Goat's Head Oasis, Alik'r Desert
- Maelstrom, Wrothgar OR
- Nestmother's Den, Auridon
- Ogre's Bluff, Alik'r Desert
- Reinhold's Retreat, Craglorn
- Sacred Leap Grotto, Grahtwood
- Sandblown Mine, Alik'r Desert
- Shark's Teeth Grotto, Hew's Bane TG
- Skyreach Pinnacle, Craglorn
- South Beacon, Auridon.
- Several locations in Shadowfen.
- Stros M'Kai – During "Moment of Truth"
- Thormar, Reaper's March
- Vale of the Ghost Snake
- Celestial Snake (Skyreach Pinnacle)
- Deathfang (During Moment of Truth)
- Fanged Menace (Arx Corinium)
- Ghost Snake (Vale of the Ghost Snake)
- Giant Snake Mother (Bad Man's Hallows)
- Huzal (Sandblown Mine)
- Laylah (Shark's Teeth Grotto) TG
- Leelo (Shark's Teeth Grotto) TG
- The Nestmother (Nestmother's Den, Auridon
- Sand Serpent (Alik'r Desert)
- Sea Serpent (Abacean Ocean)
- Sepilisk (Fearfangs Cavern)
- Serpent's Corruption (Reinhold's Retreat)
- Songstress' Pet (Arx Corinium)
- Spinesnap – A former giant snake, now Clannfear 
- Shadow Snake (Vale of the Ghost Snake)
- The Snake (Sacred Leap Grotto)
- Weyand (South Beacon)
- Update 4: As of Update 4, an issue has been fixed with the snake's head whilst it uses Lash. An animation issue with knocking a snake back has also been fixed.
- Update 5: As of Update 5: Lash now damages all players within its area of impact indicated by the visual telegraph.
- Update 9: As of Update 9, Strike can now be cast while moving.
- Update 9: As of Update 9, "Shed Skin" now prompts a tutorial message when the Snake casts it.
- Update 10: As of Update 10, Lash now properly finishes its animation when its cast ends, and the attack radius has been increased to 5m from 4m.
- As of Patch 2.0.12, Giant Snakes no longer excessively respawn, as they previously did in Thormar.
- Giant snakes are referenced in the following Guide Books: Ingredient Classification 24: Snake Parts, Arms and Armor of the Argonian Champion: Sees-All-Colors, Kyne's Challenge: A Hunter's Companion/The Black Marsh, and The (Improved) Emperor's Guide to Tamriel: Black Marsh.
- The Elder Scrolls Online
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends
- ↑ Bolga's Guide to Island Beasts
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Update 9 Patch Notes
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Update 4 Patch Notes
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Patch 2.0.12
- ↑ Undaunted - A Life of Glory
- ↑ Update 5 Patch Notes
- ↑ Update 10 Patch Notes
- ↑ Ingredient Classification 24: Snake Parts
- ↑ Arms and Armor of the Argonian Champion: Sees-All-Colors
- ↑ Kyne's Challenge: A Hunter's Companion/The Black Marsh
- ↑ The (Improved) Emperor's Guide to Tamriel: Black Marsh