By the time the Four Score War began, Gideon was an established settlement occupied by the Empire. Empress Tavia was imprisoned at Castle Giovesse in the beginning of 2920. Well-Known Kothringi tribesmen by the name of Zuuk recruited members to join Emperor Reman Cyrodiil III's cause at The Sow and Vulture Tavern in the city.
- Main article: Gideon (Online)
When the Ebonheart Pact was formed in 2E 572, it consisted of the kingdoms of Eastern Skyrim, Morrowind, and the Argonian tribes of Shadowfen, Murkmire, and Thornmarsh. Thus making Gideon, Pact territory.[OOG 1]
- Main article: Gideon (Arena)
During the Imperial Simulacrum, the Eternal Champion had at one point visited the city in their quest for a piece of the Staff of Chaos. Similar to bandits in High Rock, the city of Gideon has had influence from the followers of Seth.
- When Arena was going to be a Tournament based game, Gideon's team was known as the Shadowblades.[OOG 3]
- Gideon's name may be inspired by that of the Biblical Judge & Prophet, Gideon.
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls Online