Gilfre once had several workers at the mill, but they left her to fight in the Civil War. She's having trouble running the mill by herself.
She will buy any firewood brought to her.
After selling firewood to her she will become a candidate for marriage.
- Riften at the Temple of Mara, Gilfre disappears. She doesn't respawn in Mixwater Mill, or any home owned by the Dragonborn. Her house still remains locked, but all the items in her house are accessible. (No threat of Hired Thugs.) If she is married, after the ceremony in
- If Gilfre is killed, she will still send thugs after the murderer.
- If deciding to live with Gilfre at Mixwater Mill after the marriage, she will still demand the Dragonborn leave the house, even though they entered with the key she gave them. She will also continue to ask that wood be chopped for her.
- Sometimes the mill will become unusable.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)