|Location||Southwest from Swindler's Den|
|Quests||The Book of Love|
Gjukar's Monument is a landmark located found in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. A low leveled sword and shield lie at the base of the monument.
This monument was constructed to mark the site of a battle that took place in ancient times. Gjukar was the commander of a platoon that had set up camp nearby. He was killed here along with the rest of his men.
- A fossilized husk of a long-dead giant mudcrab is south of this monument. This is assumably the body of the Guardian Mudcrab spirit in the quest Kyne's Sacred Trials.
- There is a Corundum Ore Vein just a few feet North of the monument.
- Due east are some ruins. Inside the ruins is a Shrine of Zenithar as well as the skill book 2920, Second Seed (v5) (Speech). There is also a locked chest on the top of the ruins.
- East from these ruins are two stone columns and a Shrine of Stendarr along with a strongbox and the skill book Twin Secrets (Enchanting).
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)