- "The healers told me to stop after the fifth blow to the head, but I just couldn't do it! Besides, it's only hard to remember the little things. Like the time of day, or how many siblings I have. Was it two? No, wait, seven? Somewhere in that range."
- "Last week, I sprained my ankle fighting in the Domination. I may not be able to run for awhile, but my arrows still fly true."
- "Sure, the games can be a tad risky. But where's the fun without at least a little chance of decapitation?"
- "I hope the Dark Elves aren't in a hurry to finish building this city. I love how the stones lie in Foyada Quarry. I'll be fighting there as long as I can."
- ↑ Dialogue with Gladiator Tourima