|Class: Light Armor|
|Upgrade Material: Refined Malachite|
|Perk: Glass Smithing|
It can be crafted, purchased, or found in random loot. It is the second best type of light armor, surpassed only by dragonscale armor.
Unenchanted pieces of armor will begin to appear throughout Skyrim at level 36 and enchanted variants can be found at level 37. However, some enchanted pieces may be found as low as level 29-31 Locations include:
- Blacksmiths and general goods merchants.
- Found as random loot in chests or as a world item.
- Thalmor patrols will begin wearing unenchanted Glass Armor after level 36, replacing the Elven armor that they wore previously.
- Several sets are worn by the Thalmor warriors and archers in Northwatch Keep after level 36.
- Two sets are worn by Thalmor Warriors in the Thalmor Embassy after level 36.
Attributes by piece
|Name||Leather Strips||Leather||Refined Moonstone||Refined Malachite||ItemID|
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (First appearance)
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim