- Main article: Glass Weapons (Skyrim)
- Blacksmiths and general goods merchants.
- Wielded by various characters or enemies.
- Found as random loot in chests or as a world item throughout Skyrim.
It can be upgraded with a refined malachite ingot at a grindstone. The Glass Smithing perk doubles the improvement.
- In the center of the greatsword is a design that is quite similar to the eye of a peacock feather.
This section contains bugs related to Glass Greatsword. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- shield rack or weapon plaque will cause it to appear off-center. There is nothing functionally wrong, but it can be annoying aesthetically. Placing a glass greatsword on a
- The glass greatsword does not have the same swing sound as the other greatswords.