| Base Damage:|
| Base Value:|
|Class: Two-Handed, Greatsword|
|Upgrade Material: Refined Malachite|
|Perk: Glass Smithing|
Unenchanted Glass Greatswords will begin to appear throughout Skyrim at level 27, and enchanted greatswords can be found at level 28. These locations include:
- Blacksmiths and General Goods Merchants.
- Wielded by various Characters or Enemies.
- Found as random loot in chests or as a world item throughout Skyrim.
- Placing a Glass Greatsword on a shield rack or weapon plaque will cause it to appear off-center. There is nothing functionally wrong, but can be annoying aesthetically.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Unless otherwise stated, the information above was obtained from in-game play or from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Creation Kit. 
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)