Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: Glass Weapons (Skyrim)
Unenchanted glass swords will begin to appear throughout Skyrim at level 27 and enchanted swords can be found at level 28, though rarely have a chance to appear as early as levels 16+. These locations include:
- Blacksmiths and general goods merchants.
- Wielded by various characters or enemies.
- Found as random loot in chests or as a world item throughout Skyrim.
- One may be obtained as a gift from Ulfric Stormcloak or General Tullius during the Civil War questline.
- Several can be found in Northwatch Keep after level 27.
- One can be found just south of the Shrine to Peryite in the mouth of a cat stuck between some rocks. This is a reference to the movie 300.
- Chillrend – A unique variant found in Riftweald Manor.
- Grimsever – A unique variant found in Mzinchaleft that must be returned to Mjoll the Lioness.
It can be upgraded with a refined malachite ingot at a grindstone. The Glass Smithing perk doubles the improvement.