|Glenmoril Coven (Skyrim)|
|Location||Northwest of Falkreath|
|Quests||Blood's Honor |
|Enemies||Glenmoril Witches |
Glenmoril Coven is a cave North-west of Falkreath. When first visited, the cave is occupied by Hags. During The Companions' quests Blood's Honor and Purity, there will be Glenmoril Witches present, a group of witches who know how to cure Lycanthropy.
- Blood's Honor - Acquire a Glenmoril Witch Head for Kodlak Whitemane, the Harbringer of The Companions who needs one to cure his Lycanthropy
- Purity - Cleanse Farkas or Vilkas of their Lycanthropy by acquiring a Glenmoril Witch Head
- Possible location for Shalidor's Insights
- Possible location of Meridia's Beacon for The Break of Dawn
- A Tragedy in Black - Enchanting Skill Book - On the table with the Arcane Enchanter
- The Horror of Castle Xyr - Destruction Skill Book - In a box with ingredients that is inside a tent, near a small lake in the north west cave.
- The exterior shares features with other locations inhabited by Witches, such as Orphan Rock. There are Spriggan heads mounted on sticks, and non-collectable Taproots hang from trees in nets.
- In very rare cases, when the player reaches higher levels (approx. 50), it is possible to encounter 2 Giant Frostbite Spiders.
- Occasionally when standing close to the walls it is possible to hear a Word of Power. However, there is no word wall here and the word is somewhere behind the walls, outside the boundary of the level.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)