| Base Value:|
|Damage Magicka||Damage Magicka Regen|
|3 pts for 0 sec||100% for 5 sec|
|Fortify Destruction||Resist Shock|
|5% for 60 sec||3% for 60 sec|
|Form ID: 0003AD73|
- 1 can be found in Harmugstahl
- On the counter in Arcadia's Cauldron
- Fellglow Keep
- Nightcaller Temple, in the alchemy area
- Hall of the Dead, Solitude, in Styrr's bedroom.
- A few can be found in Honeyside after buying the Alchemy Laboratory upgrade.
- Can be bought from numerous potion and ingredient merchants
- Inside Endon's House on the bottom shelf near his bed. It's also a dot on the pacman art.
- Inside the Alchemist's Shack on the shelf.
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
|Damage Magicka||Damage Magicka Regen||Fortify Destruction||Resist Shock|
† multiple effects
- Combining Jarrin Root, Crimson Nirnroot, and Glow Dust makes the most powerful poison in the game. With max alchemy skill, all the right perks, and 4 +29% alchemy items equipped, creates Poison of Damage Health: "Causes 6480 points of poison damage. Decrease the target's Magicka regeneration by 100% for 162 seconds. Drain the target's Stamina by 292 points. Drain the target's Magicka by 97 points."