| Base Value:|
|Resist Shock||Fortify Destruction|
|3% for 60 sec||5% for 60 sec|
|Fortify Smithing||Fortify Health|
|4% for 30 sec||4 pts for 60 sec|
|Form ID: 0007EE01|
- Main article: Ingredients (Skyrim)
Glowing mushrooms can be found in caves throughout Skyrim.
- The exit for Bleak Falls Barrow contains at least 15.
- Shimmermist Cave contains at least 40.
- Tolvald's Cave contains literally hundreds, with a full clear resulting in a yield of at least 200.
- Greenwall Cave has quite a few.
- Honningbrew Meadery's basement contains around 50+ (Have to have access to the basement key - easy to obtain, in the quest Dampened Spirits).
- Several small clusters of glowing mushrooms grow in the tunnel bypassing the waterfall in the grottos under Helgen Keep, relatively close to the exit into Skyrim.
- A couple dozen in a small cavern part of the Mzulft Boilery.
- About a dozen in a skeever-infested cave area of Forelhost Crypt.
- 56 in Lost Echo Cave. At least 16 of these are in the empty outer chamber and so can be gathered without risk.
- Chillwind Depths contains at least 25.
- Many on the walls in the depths of Dwemer Ruins.
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
- Ash Hopper Jelly DB
- Blue Dartwing
- Glow Dust *
- Hawk Beak
- Pine Thrush Egg
- Swamp Fungal Pod
- Bear Claws
- Blue Mountain Flower
- Boar Tusk DB
- Giant's Toe
- Hanging Moss
- Yellow Mountain Flower DG
* multiple effects
- When gathering the mushrooms, have in mind that there are not just groups of mushrooms, but also individual ones that are hanging either isolated by themselves or amidst larger clusters. These can be hard to spot when hanging in clusters, and can sometimes be difficult to pick due to problems aiming the cursor at the right spot. One instance where this occurs a great deal is in Tovald's Cave.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)