Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Glowing mushrooms can be found in caves throughout Skyrim.
- The exit for Bleak Falls Barrow contains at least 15.
- Shimmermist Cave contains at least 40.
- Tolvald's Cave contains literally hundreds, with a full clear resulting in a yield of at least 200.
- Greenwall Cave has quite a few.
- Honningbrew Meadery's basement contains around 50+ (have to have access to the basement key - easy to obtain, in the quest Dampened Spirits).
- A couple dozen in a small cavern part of the Mzulft Boilery.
- About a dozen in a skeever-infested cave area of Forelhost Crypt.
- 56 in Lost Echo Cave. At least 16 of these are in the empty outer chamber and so can be gathered without risk.
- Chillwind Depths contains at least 25.
- Many on the walls in the depths of Dwemer Ruins.
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
|Resist Shock||Fortify Destruction||Fortify Smithing||Fortify Health|
† multiple effects
- When gathering the mushrooms, have in mind that there are not just groups of mushrooms, but also individual ones that are hanging either isolated by themselves or amidst larger clusters. These can be hard to spot when hanging in clusters, and can sometimes be difficult to pick due to problems aiming the cursor at the right spot. One instance where this occurs a great deal is in Tolvald's Cave.
- The largest cluster, however virtually unobtainable, is located to the left of the entrance to Blackreach from Alftand.
- Console: To plant a large cluster of glowing mushrooms (foragable) using console commands, type: player.placeatme 0007EE00