Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gnaar Mok is a village found in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.
It is a small fishing village on the west coast of Vvardenfell, in the Bitter Coast Region. The village has had some trouble with breeding netches recently and would be thankful if they were to disappear somehow. The village is also home to the Camonna Tong and House Hlaalu, as they both have operations set up here. The Nerevarine must visit Gnaar Mok during the main questline to destroy a Sixth House base.
There is a ship, in the port that offers travels, for a small fee, to and from other ports along the coast.
- Sixth House Base
- Breeding Netch
- Malacath's Quest
- Missing Limeware
- Ahnassi, a Special Friend
- Pemenie and the Boots of Blinding Speed
- Anglalos's Shack
- Arenim Manor
- Caryarel's Shack
- Druegh-jigger's Rest
- Jerian Dolbanitte's Shack
- Mush-Mere's Shack
- Nadene Rotheran's Shack
- Rostlogi's Shack
- Almse Arenim (Female Dunmer) House Hlaalu
- Anas Ulven (Male Dunmer) Camonna Tong
- Andilo Thelas (Female Dunmer) House Hlaalu
- Anglalos (Male Bosmer)
- Balan (Female Redguard) Thieves Guild
- Caryarel (Male Altmer)
- Daren Adryn (Male Altmer) Camonna Tong
- Drarus Berano (Male Dunmer) House Hlaalu
- Dridas Salvani (Male Dunmer) House Hlaalu
- Hinald (Male Redguard) Thieves Guild
- Jerian Dolbanitte (Male Breton)
- Mush-Mere (Male Argonian)
- Nadene Rotheran (Female Dunmer)
- Rostlogi (Female Nord)
- Selvura Andrano (Female Dunmer) Camonna Tong
- Sodrara Andalas (Female Dunmer) Camonna Tong
- Valveli Arelas (Female Dunmer)
- Wadarkhu (Male Khajiit) Thieves Guild