|Resistance||Resist Frost 50%|
They deal very minimal damage and only seem to attack when enthralled by a spriggan or when rage-causing spells such as Courage, Fury, Frenzy or Mayhem are cast on them. They will very rarely attack a dragon while it is on the ground.
- During the quest A Night to Remember, Ennis accuses the Dragonborn of having stolen his special goat, Gleda. This is one of the few named goats in Skyrim.
- When a spriggan uses a goat as a defense the goat has green patches of skin, caused by the summoning.
- Goats sometimes lead the way up mountain paths like the 7,000 steps of the path to the Throat of the World.
- Goats may rarely have a precious gem on them.
- A goat can turn hostile without being attacked or enthralled by a spriggan. They will not attack and will flee if approached too closely. This will prevent fast travel. If the area is left or the Dragonborn becomes hidden (sneak), the goat will cease being hostile. Returning to the goat will not make it turn hostile again.
- Sometimes goats will climb up vertical slopes and not fall down.
|Creatures and Enemies (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)|
|Animals||Bear • Cave Bear • Chicken • Cow • Deer • Dog • Elk • Fox • Goat • Hawk • Horker • Horse |
Ice Wolf • Mammoth • Mudcrab • Rabbit • Sabre Cat • Skeever • Slaughterfish • Snow Bear • Snow Fox • Wolf
|Creatures||Chaurus • Frostbite Spider • Frost Troll • Giant • Hagraven • Ice Wraith • Spriggan • Troll|
|Daedra||Dremora • Flame Atronach • Frost Atronach • Storm Atronach|
|Undead||Corrupted Shade • Dragon Priest • Draugr • Magic Anomaly • Skeleton |
Subjugated Ghost • Wisp • Wispmother • Vampire
|Animunculi||Dwarven Centurion • Dwarven Sphere • Dwarven Spider|
|Dragons||Dragon • Blood Dragon • Frost Dragon • Elder Dragon • Ancient Dragon • Skeletal Dragon|