Goblins are yellow colored, little and imbecile creatures who inhabit dungeons and use axes of their own stature to fight. Goblins may appear weak on the first sight, however they can also be deadly enemies to inexperienced explorers.
Goblins are one of the first enemies to appear in the game, being opponents in the Imperial Dungeons.
With the gain of experience by the Eternal Champion, Goblins stop being a dangerous creature and become insignificant.
Goblins are encountered mainly in dungeons, however they can also appear at night outside and inside cities.
- A named Goblin necromancer called Golthog the Dark is mentioned during the quest "Fang Lair," however he is not encountered. There are rumors that he serves the Underking.
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard
- The Elder Scrolls III: Tribunal
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls Online
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends
|Creatures (The Elder Scrolls: Arena)|
|Animals||Rat • Snow Wolf • Spider • Troll • Wolf|
|Creatures||Goblin • Lizard Man • Medusa • Minotaur • Orc|
|Netherworld||Fire Daemon • Hell Hound • Homonculus|
|Undead||Ghoul • Ghost • Lich • Skeleton • Vampire • Wraith • Zombie|
|Golem||Ice Golem • Iron Golem • Stone Golem|