|Title: Gorm's Letter|
|Full Title: Gorm's Letter|
- Main article: Books (Skyrim)
- Given to the Dragonborn by Gorm
- Found on Gorm's dead body if he dies first
You know what we've spoken of in the past.
It is time. Change is needed; something must be done.
I await your response.
- This is an attempt to foment insurrection and the overthrow of Jarl Idgrod Ravencrone.
- This is not listed as a quest or task in the quest journal, but does count as a miscellaneous task and does count towards helping the people of Morthal and Hero of the People achievement.
- The Dragonborn will be issued up to 20 upon removal of the letter.
- If the letter is pickpocketed this from Gorm or taken from his corpse, Captain Aldis will not have any dialogue to accept the letter.