A Grahl is a type of Ice-Troll in The Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon.
Very little is known about these creatures, some people think they are just a myth. They have an unusual appearance, with tusks protruding from the side of their head, long limbs ending in large clawed paws, spikes covering their back, large glowing red eyes and covered in fur. They can restore their health in combat, and move very slowly.
All Grahls have the following ability:
- Icy Blood — Restore Health 5 points (Although, while taking fire damage, they cannot use this ability)
There are eight Deadly Grahl are present in the Caverns of Karstaag, during the quest "The Castle Karstaag." They deal 20 to 50 points in melee damage, have a grand soul (300) and the following abilities:
- Immune to Frost — 100% Resistance to Frost
- Immune to Poison — 100% Resistance to Poison
- Immune to Shock — 100% Resistance to Shock
- Immune to Paralysis — 100% Resistance to Paralysis
There are seven Fearsome Grahl in the cavern of Fjell. They deal 15 to 30 points in melee damage and have a lesser soul (50).
The following items may be found as loot on a Grahl's body:
- Grahl Eyeball
- Flaming Eye of the Lightkeeper — A unique quest item, only found on the Lightkeeper Grahl during the quest "The Ritual of the Sun"
- The eyeballs of the Grahl can be harvested from their corpses; they are worth 15 and can be used for Resist Frost, Night-Eye, Drain Magicka, and Fortify Strength.