Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
As Grand Healing is an area-of-effect spell, one does not need to target a certain individual to cast it, just being close to followers (even if facing away from them) and casting the spell will heal them. This is quite beneficial if the player has problems casting precision spells in the heat of combat. As Grand Healing also is quite strong (even more so coupled with the Regeneration perk and the Sailor's Repose effect), it will need to be cast less often to keep the player character and followers alive.
- Weight: 1
- Value: 680
- See Spell Tome for a complete table of spell tomes, their descriptions, and their values.
- Purchase from Colette Marence at the College of Winterhold when Restoration is at level 70+.
- Can also be found as random loot during Dawnguard's main quest.
- Can be found in "boss" chests when at player levels 45+.
This section contains bugs related to Grand Healing (Skyrim). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- On occasion grand healing may also heal enemies. These occasions occur primarily when the enemy was originally friendly but became hostile due to some circumstance such as wielding a weapon against the 'friendly' enemy. If the player chooses to attack the enemy, this attack may be exploited to level many different skills. Presumably this is a bug, due to the hostile flag not being set correctly.
- Grand Healing may not heal followers if they are on a different level than the player, i.e., on a stairs while the player is above or below them. Getting to the same level as followers will fix this issue.
| Bane of the Undead • Circle of Protection • Close Wounds • Fast Healing • Grand Healing • Greater Ward |
Guardian Circle • Heal Other • Healing • Healing Hands • Lesser Ward • Repel Lesser Undead • Steadfast Ward
Turn Greater Undead • Turn Lesser Undead • Turn Undead
|Heal Undead • Necromantic Healing • Stendarr's Aura • Sun Fire • Vampire's Bane|
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Restoration Ritual Spell • Wards • Magicka • Health • Perks • College of Winterhold • Restoration trainers|