|Grand Staff of Charming|
| Base Damage:|
| Base Value:|
Creatures and people up to level 8 won't fight for 30 seconds.
The Grand Staff of Charming is an item that appears in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- The staff is found inside Mara's Eye Den in a chest near the cages in the small sunken part of the chamber which is accessed through a trapdoor on a small island in the middle of Mara's Eye Pond. This may be found while doing the quest Totems of Hircine with Aela the Huntress of the Companions.
- Also can be in Ansilvund.
- In the final room of Yngvild.
- Can also be in Angarvunde.
- May be in Valthume.
- Behind Nelecar's counter in The Frozen Hearth in Winterhold.
- May be in Journeyman's Nook, in the chest behind Borvir or leaning against the wall. Occasionally, it may appear in both the chest and leaning against the wall, making it possible to get two staves.
- Can be found in Broken Fang Cave.
- Has been found in the boss chest in Hob's Fall Cave.
- The effect of the staff is slightly weaker than the effect of the spell Calm. It affects creatures and people up to level 8, while the spell affects up to level 9.
- This item may be classified as quest-related, leaving it stuck in the inventory unless placed on a weapon rack.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)