| Base Value:|
|Resist Poison||Ravage Magicka|
|4% for 60 sec||2 pts for 10 sec|
|Fortify Alteration||Restore Magicka|
|4% for 60 sec||5 pts for 0 sec|
|Form ID: 00083E64|
- Main article: Ingredients (Skyrim)
Grass pods can be obtained by harvesting spiky grass in the coastal areas throughout Skyrim. These grass spikes, similar to real-life cattails, can be difficult to see.
- North of Dawnstar in the bay area and along the northern coastline.
- Japhet's Folly
- Two in the small garden outside Alchemist's Shack.
- Outside Hob's Fall Cave
- Six plants just east of Solitude Lighthouse.
- Around 70 along the northern coastline from Winterhold to Dawnstar.
- Along the coast on the island where Castle Volkihar is located. DG
- Next to the Wreck of the Icerunner.
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
- Beehive Husk
- Charred Skeever Hide
- Falmer Ear
- Mudcrab Chitin
- Slaughterfish Egg
- Thistle Branch
- Troll Fat
- Yellow Mountain Flower DG
- Briar Heart
- Creep Cluster
- Dwarven Oil
- Elves Ear
- Fire Salts
- Frost Salts
- Giant Lichen
- Human Flesh
- Moon Sugar
- Mora Tapinella
- Red Mountain Flower *
- Vampire Dust
- White Cap *
* multiple effects
- If the Dragonborn DLC is installed, an ashen variety of grass pod is added and is commonly seen along the coastal regions of Solstheim.