Grass pods can be obtained by harvesting spiky grass in the coastal areas throughout Skyrim. These grass spikes, similar to real-life cattails, can be difficult to see. The following is a list of known locations where grass pods can be obtained:
- North of Dawnstar, in the bay area, and along the northern coastline.
- Japhet's Folly (only reachable during the quest Rise in the East).
- Two are in the small garden outside Alchemist's Shack.
- Outside Hob's Fall Cave.
- Six plants are just east of the Solitude Lighthouse.
- There are around seventy along the northern coastline from Winterhold to Dawnstar.
- Along the coast on the island where Castle Volkihar is located.DG
- Next to the Wreck of the Icerunner.
- Next to the Northern Maiden and southeast of the Earth Stone.DB
- One on the small desk in the furbished children's bedroom of Proudspire Manor in Solitude.HF
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
|Resist Poison||Ravage Magicka||Fortify Alteration||Restore Magicka|
† multiple effects
- If Dragonborn is installed, an ashen variety of grass pod is added and is commonly seen along the coastal regions of Solstheim.