| Base Value:|
|Resist Poison||Ravage Magicka|
|4% for 60 sec||2 pts for 10 sec|
|Fortify Alteration||Restore Magicka|
|4% for 60 sec||5 pts for 0 sec|
|Form ID: 00083E64|
- Main article: Ingredients (Skyrim)
Grass pods can be obtained by harvesting spiky grass in the coastal areas throughout Skyrim. These grass spikes, similar to real-life cattails, can be difficult to see. The following is a list of known locations where grass pods can be obtained:
- North of Dawnstar, in the bay area, and along the northern coastline.
- Japhet's Folly (only reachable during the quest Rise in the East).
- Two are in the small garden outside Alchemist's Shack.
- Outside Hob's Fall Cave.
- Six plants are just east of the Solitude Lighthouse.
- There are around seventy along the northern coastline from Winterhold to Dawnstar.
- Along the coast on the island where Castle Volkihar is located.DG
- Next to the Wreck of the Icerunner.
- Next to the Northern Maiden and southeast of the Earth Stone.DB
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
- Beehive Husk
- Charred Skeever Hide
- Falmer Ear
- Mudcrab Chitin
- Slaughterfish Egg
- Thistle Branch
- Troll Fat
- Yellow Mountain Flower DG
- Briar Heart
- Creep Cluster
- Dwarven Oil
- Elves Ear
- Fire Salts
- Frost Salts
- Giant Lichen
- Human Flesh
- Moon Sugar
- Mora Tapinella
- Red Mountain Flower *
- Vampire Dust
- White Cap *
- If Dragonborn is installed, an ashen variety of grass pod is added and is commonly seen along the coastal regions of Solstheim.