Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Grass pods can be obtained by harvesting spiky grass in the coastal areas throughout Skyrim. These grass spikes, similar to real-life cattails, can be difficult to see. The following is a list of known locations where grass pods can be obtained:
- North of Dawnstar, in the bay area, and along the northern coastline.
- Japhet's Folly (only reachable during the quest Rise in the East).
- Two are in the small garden outside Alchemist's Shack.
- Outside Hob's Fall Cave.
- Six plants are just east of the Solitude Lighthouse.
- There are around seventy along the northern coastline from Winterhold to Dawnstar.
- Along the coast on the island where Castle Volkihar is located.DG
- Next to the Wreck of the Icerunner.
- Next to the Northern Maiden and southeast of the Earth Stone.DR
- One on the small desk in the furbished children's bedroom of Proudspire Manor in Solitude.HF
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
|Resist Poison||Ravage Magicka||Fortify Alteration||Restore Magicka|
† multiple effects
- If Dragonborn is installed, an ashen variety of grass pod is added and is commonly seen along the coastal regions of Solstheim.