|Location||Southeast of Battle-Born Farm|
|Quests||Kyne's Sacred Trials|
Graywinter Watch is a cave located in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
It is a small cave east of Whiterun. It is inhabited by two trolls, who seem to have killed off the bandits who had been camping there. It is a simple one-room cave, but contains several notable items.
- Archery Skill Book Vernaccus and Bourlor, sitting on top of a barrel in the back of the cave.
- Froki's Bow - An enchanted bow which damages stamina.
- There are also many different mushrooms in the cave.
- Inside, there is a row of neatly lined-up Skulls on a ledge.
- There is a total of thirteen clusters of fungi growing in this small cave.
- If this area was visited before undertaking Kyne's Sacred Trials, the entire area may have respawned when the quest was activated. This includes a second copy of Froki's Bow.
- Froki Whetted-Blade will not register that his bow has been found until after the quest has been activated and the Guardian Troll Spirit is dead.
- Curiously, the Bandits had pitched a tent inside the cave, despite it being completely enclosed and not open to the elements.
- "The Phantom Archer of Graywinter Watch": ---> "It has been said that upon arrival to the Ritual Stone, the Dragonborn will face a Necromancer and a Skeleton adjusted to one's difficulty, and will be readily aided by an unknown and unseen ally (arrows that have no source and sometimes even sword blows from out of thin air). Witnesses have taken to referring to this phenomenon as the 'Bandit Ghost of the Ritual Stone' or the 'Phantom Archer of Graywinter Watch,' speculating that the ally may be the lingering spirit(s) of one of the bandit archers who met their end at the hands of the Trolls in Graywinter Watch directly beneath the stone. The Vernaccus and Bourlor (Archer Skill Book) and deceased Bandit Archers that are found within the cave AND the resurrective powers that the Ritual Stone grants the Dragonborn do seem to support, corroborate, and/or foreshadow the claims of these phantom arrows; but so far any CONCRETE explanation of these 'phantom arrows' remains unknown." - The Ritual Stone
- Very rarely one can fall through the floor in front of the barrels and be stuck underneath the floor, the only known way to fix this is by reloading the cave.
- Rarely one of the trolls can become stuck underneath the floor, fixed by leaving and re-entering the cave
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)