Greater bonewalkers defend the tombs of clan and kin. Greater bonewalkers are aggressive and dangerous. Bonemeal is a finely ground powder with modest magical properties made from the bones of the bonewalker.
- Dread Curse: Strength
- Dread Curse: Endurance
- Resist Shock 75% (Ability)
- Resist Poison 75% (Ability)
- Resist Frost 75% (Ability)
- Brown Rot (Disease) - Can be contracted from this creature
- Greater Bonewalkers have a 40% chance to drop Bonemeal (1-5 times).
- 20% chance to receive either a Common Soul Gem or a Lesser Soul Gem.
- In Tombs (depending on character level)
- Dagoth Ur (Inner Facility)
- Kogoruhn, Charma's Breath
- Nerano Ancestral Tomb
- Vemynal (Outer Fortress)
- The Dread Curse spell, that the Greater bonewalker uses, depletes Strength and has a permanent drain strength effect. If given sufficient time, the Greater Bonewalker can drain strength to 0, leaving the Nerevarine only able to carry a maximum of 5 weight. One way to counteract the curse is to consume a Restore Strength potion.