- Main article: Diseases (Morrowind)
Greenspore is a serious common disease affecting a victim's behavior. Symptoms include irritability and violent outbursts, and may include mild dementia. It is said to be contracted from slaughterfish, although this is not possible ingame.
- Thoronor is infected with this disease.
- Although various healers mention that it may be contracted from slaughterfish, no creature has it, as shown in Construction Set.
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls Online (Mentioned only)