When Swineherd Wickton discovers his pig Glutton is missing, he believes Gregoire stole it to serve it for dinner at the inn.
- Welcome to the Rosy Lion, friend. Have a seat and I'll pour you a mug of something stong.
- Swineherd Wickton said you might be able to help me.
- Did he say I stole his damn hog again? I didn't. Not this time, not last time, not ever! Do you see a pig on a spit in here? Most likely Glutton broke out and started rooting in the alleys again.
- Does Glutton get into the alleys often?
- Every time the pig escapes, Wickton accuses me of thievery. Every time! What a nuisance. Look, check the alleys in the northeast section of the city. The sooner that pig's found, the sooner Wickton will shut up and leave me in peace.
- I'll go take a look.
- Go on. I'm sure you'll find that hog of a pig rooting around the northeast alleys.