Skill Trainer: Light Armor
Grelka is not originally from Skyrim, and wants to leave due to the political turmoil, civil war, and the reappearance of the dragons. She sells goods in Riften, hoping to earn enough money to eventually leave Skyrim.
Grelka sells armor and other products associated with warrior class builds.
- Coin Grelka earns from training sessions enters her spending limit reserve for her stall. So, after training with her, she can then buy more goods with that coin.
- Grelka (or "грелка" in Cyrillic letters) is the Russian word for "heater".
- Grelka is rather prejudiced against Argonians, as is evident in her treatment of Madesi. In the evenings, before he goes to sleep in Beggar's Row, Madesi goes to the Bunkhouse, where he is often harassed by Grelka; she calls him "green-skin" and mocks his inability to shut his mouth when he chews (due to his skull structure).
- "You gonna stare all day or buy some armor?"
- "Come on, come on. The sooner you buy, the sooner I can get drunk."
- "You gonna buy something, or just here for training? Otherwise, move on!"
- "Protect yourself right - buy armor from Grelka."
- "Buy some armor and live to tell about it."
- "Come back when you're ready to spend more gold! Goodness knows I could use it"
- "Looking to stay alive? Why take a chance?"
- Sometimes the player will not be able to interact with her. Entering and leaving a building should fix this.
- Sometimes if everything has been stolen from her stall she will not buy or sell anything.
- Sometimes she can be killed publicly with no bounty.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)