Trainer: Light Armor
Grelka is a Nord who lives in Riften. She trains Light Armor at the Expert-level and serves as a merchant of armor and weapons. During the day, Grelka sells her wares at a booth in the center of town. She sleeps at Haelga's Bunkhouse.
Background and personalityEdit
Grelka is not originally from Skyrim, and wants to leave due to the political turmoil, Civil War, and the reappearance of the dragons. She sells goods in Riften, hoping to earn enough money to eventually leave Skyrim.
Grelka is prejudiced against Argonians, as is evident in her treatment of Madesi. In the evenings, before he goes to sleep in Beggar's Row, Madesi goes to the Bunkhouse, where he is often harassed by Grelka; she calls him "green-skin" and mocks his inability to shut his mouth when he chews, due to his skull structure.
Grelka serves as an Expert-level trainer in Light Armor. Money Grelka earns from training sessions enters her spending limit reserve for her stall. So, after training with her, she can then buy more goods with that money.
- "You gonna stare all day or buy some armor?"
- "Come on, come on. The sooner you buy, the sooner I can get drunk."
- "You gonna buy something, or just here for training? Otherwise, move on!"
- "Protect yourself right - buy armor from Grelka."
- "Buy some armor and live to tell about it."
- "Come back when you're ready to spend more gold! Goodness knows I could use it"
- "Looking to stay alive? Why take a chance?"
This section contains bugs related to Grelka. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
Sometimes, Grelka cannot be interacted with.
- Solution: enter a building and exit it, then speak to her again.
- Sometimes if everything has been stolen from her stall, she will not buy or sell anything.
- Sometimes she can be killed publicly with no bounty.
- She can be married but there is no way to raise relationship with her. So just use console command setrelationshiprank player 4 on her.