"Protect yourself right - buy armor from Grelka."
Skill Trainer: Light Armor
Grelka is a female Nord who lives in Riften. She trains Light Armor at the Expert-level. She resides in the square near the blacksmith in Riften. During the day, Grelka sells weapons, armor and other goods at a booth in the center of town.
Grelka is not originally from Skyrim, and wants to leave due to the political turmoil, civil war, and the reemergence of the dragons. She sells goods in Riften, hoping to earn enough money to eventually leave the area.
Grelka sells armor and other products associated with warrior class builds.
- Coin Grelka earns from training sessions enters her spending limit reserve for her stall. So, after training with her, she can then buy more goods with that coin.
- Grelka (or "грелка" in Cyrillic letters) is the Russian word for "heater".
- Grelka is rather racist towards Argonians, as is evident, since at night, before Madesi goes to sleep in Beggar's Row, he goes to the Bunkhouse. Here he can occasionally being harassed by Grelka, who calls him "green-skin" and mocking his inability to shut his mouth when he chews (due to his skull structure).
- "You gonna stare all day or buy some armor?"
- "Come on, come on. The sooner you buy, the sooner I can get drunk."
- "You gonna buy something, or just here for training? Otherwise, move on!"
- "Protect yourself right - buy armor from Grelka."
- "Buy some armor and live to tell about it."
- "Come back when you're ready to spend more gold! Goodness knows I could use it"
- "Looking to stay alive? Why take a chance?"
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)
- Sometimes the player will not be able to interact with her. Entering and leaving a building should fix this.
- Sometimes when everything has been stolen from her stall she will not buy or sell anything.