| Base Damage:|
| Base Value:|
Target takes 15 points of Frost damage to Health and Stamina
|Class: One Handed, Sword|
|Upgrade Material: Refined Malachite|
|Perk: Glass Smithing|
Grimsever can be obtained during, or before, the quest Retrieve Grimsever for Mjoll the Lioness. It's found at the very end of Mzinchaleft, behind where the Dwarven Centurion is originally located, next to a blood splatter, presumably where Mjoll collapsed.
It is possible to obtain Grimsever permanently after completing Mjoll's quest. Once she becomes a follower, the sword becomes accessible through the dialogue option to trade items with her. Mjoll's inventory can be opened, and the non-quest item Grimsever may be taken.
- Grimsever is initially a quest item, and as a result it cannot be sold, disenchanted, or dropped regardless of whether or not the Dragonborn has accepted the related quest when it is picked up. It can, however, be stored in a Weapon Rack.
- If Mjoll is a follower it can be taken back. The enchantment will be reset.
- Grimsever can be obtained before the quest but it will not appear until the player has reached a certain level.
- It is statistically identical to a plain Glass Sword save its base value.
- If you are unable to interact with Grimsever try stepping back a bit and use your bow and arrow to knock it off the ledge it sits on. Once you locate it on the ground you should be able to pick it up.
- 'Retrieve Grimsever'. If you are unable to receive the quest from Mjoll the Lioness then leveling up, either by saving levels or leveling up in the area and then speaking with her a second time should open up the quest dialogue for
- It is possible that Grimsever will not spawn. One way to fix this is by reloading the zone, but it is possible that that will not always work.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)