- Main article: Creatures (Morrowind)
The Guar are creatures in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.
The guar are described by characters in Vvardenfell as follows:
The guar is the dominant domesticated herd animal of Morrowind, useful as a pack animal and for its meat and hides. 
- Guar have a 40 percent chance to drop a guar hide.
- This type of guar is identical to the normal guar in statistics, except that it has a pack on its back. There are two pack guars in Morrowind, one in the Grazelands region (grid location 11, 15), and one in the Ahemmusa Camp.
Several unique guars can be found in Morrowind. They are:
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls Online