Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid which lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link refers here, consider backtracking and fixing it, so that it points directly to the intended page.
Guard may refer to:
- Guard (Oblivion Spell) — a shield spell.
- City Guard (Daggerfall) — the guards who protect cities, towns, villages, and settlements.
- Guards (Morrowind) — the guards who protect cities and people of Morrowind from threats.
- City Watch — the guards who protect the cities from threats in Oblivion.
- Hold Guard — the guards who protect capital cities and small villages of the holds.
- Guards (Online) — the guards who protect various areas in Online
- Guard (Online) — a Support skill in Online
- Guard Captains — men in charge of various guards.
- Guard (Legends)
- Guard (Test Character) — A test character in Oblivion