|Guild Master's Armor|
|Class: Light Armor|
|Upgrade Material: Leather|
All pieces are black-colored and have higher armor values as well as stronger enchantment compared to the standard set.
The armor set is obtained from Tonilia during the quest "Under New Management". The quest can only be started after returning the Thieves Guild to its former glory, which includes completing the main Thieves Guild quest line and all city influence quests for Delvin Mallory and/or Vex.
During the quest, a small ceremony will take place in the Ragged Flaggon Cistern to officially make the Dragonborn guild master. After the ceremony, speak to Tonilia to obtain the Guild Master's Armor set.
Pieces can be upgraded at a workbench with a piece of leather, however they do not benefit from any smithing perks. This means armor cannot be improved past flawless quality without boosting the Smithing skill over 100. This can be achieved by using enchanted items and/or blacksmithing potions to Fortify Smithing.
Attributes by piece Edit
|Guild Master's Armor||38||10||1779||Carrying capacity increased by 50 points||000E35D7|
|Guild Master's Boots||11||2||649||Pickpocket success is 35% better||000E35D6|
|Guild Master's Gloves||11||2||599||Lockpicking is 35% easier||000E35D8|
|Guild Master's Hood||16||3||1252||Prices are 20% better||000E35D9|
- If you become a Vampire, the Guild Master's Hood will not display properly, instead causing a bald patch on the player's head.
- It's possible to equip additional headwear, potentially wearing several Thieves Guild hoods and another piece of head armor.
- If the Dragonborn expansion is added one can acquire a stronger Thieves Guild armor set. The Blackguard's armor can be obtained in Glover Mallory's house after retrieving the Bonemold Formula during the quest Paid in Full. The armor has stronger enchantments and a higher armor rating than the Guild Master's armor.
- Minus a shield, a full set of glass armor has the same armor base rating as the Guild Master's Armor set.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)