Haelga's Statue of Dibella is a Dibella Statue owned by Haelga. It is a representation of the goddess Dibella. It is used in the quest "Taking Care of Business" given by Brynjolf. It can be used as an option to persuade Haelga to pay up to the Thieves Guild.
It differs in appearance from the normal Dibella Statue in a number of ways:
- It has silver trim wrapping around the goddess.
- There are blue gemstones rimmed with gold at the base as well in the center of the flower she is holding.
- It is the large variant of the Dibella statue.
This section contains bugs related to Haelga's Statue of Dibella. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- items placed in a home, it can move when dropped depending on where it is placed, it may also disappear. Known instances include Vlindrel Hall in Markarth (where many other items often disappear) on the chest at the foot of the Dragonborn's bed. Another place is the bedroom in Breezehome. Like most
- It may be deleted from the game by of one of the patches, but it has reappeared in new play-throughs started after downloading The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn.