Haelga's Bunkhouse is an inn in Riften, run by Haelga. While the Bunkhouse is in fact an inn, Haelga will not rent the Dragonborn a room, stating that she reserves her beds for hardworking merchants (but the beds are free to sleep in). Her niece Svana helps her around the bunkhouse.
- Falmer Blood Elixir
- Honey (At the end of Haelga's bed)
- Haelga's Statue of Dibella (right of entrance, behind wall)
- Besides having both volumes of The Lusty Argonian Maid on her bedside table (as well as a copy of The Sultry Argonian Bard if The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard is installed), there are shackles on Haelga's Bed and a note on the counter where Haelga typically stands from her "Secret Lover" that insinuates sexual behavior involving Daedric Boots and trout. Additionally, there are lootable Leather Strips and a Horker Tusk underneath one side of the bed, possibly to be portrayed as sex toys. Potions of Stamina can also be found on the shelf to the right of her bed, as well as the honey found at the foot of her bed. Both of these are also possible sexual references.
- Although Haelga claims that her bunkhouse is only "for the working man," some women also sleep there; Wujeeta and Grelka being notable.
This section contains bugs related to Haelga's Bunkhouse. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
When given a numbers job by Delvin to change the ledger in the Bunkhouse, the quest marker points to the floor or one of the second floor store room, not the actual ledger. The actual ledger is located in the room behind the front counter where Haelga often stands during the day. The quest will not advance if the ledger is activated and will be impossible to complete. If this happens, the workaround is to go back to Delvin and quit the job, then redo the job, and it should be a different place.
setstage TGRFO 50
This will set the mission to be ready to turn in. Use ` (tilde~) to open the console, and type:
- Use ` (tilde~) to open the console, and type:
- There is a way to finish the quest, however the Dragonborn will not get any money. The solution is to, after some time, return to Delvin and quit the job; the quest should no longer be active.