|Haelga's Statue of Dibella|
| Base Value:|
|Type: Quest item|
| FormID: 00021EA3|
Haelga's Statue of Dibella is a Statue of Dibella owned by Haelga. It is a representation of the goddess Dibella. It is used in the quest "Taking Care of Business" given by Brynjolf. It can be used as an option to persuade Haelga to pay up to the Thieves Guild.
It differs in appearance from the normal Dibella Statue in a number of ways:
- It has silver trim wrapping around the goddess.
- There are blue gemstones rimmed with gold at the base as well in the center of the flower she is holding.
- It is significantly larger.
- Its more revealing.
- items placed in a home, it can move when dropped depending on where it is placed, it may also dissappear. Known instances include Vlindrel Hall in Markarth (where many other items often disappear) on the chest at the foot of the Dragonborn's bed. Another place is the bedroom in Breezehome. Like most
- It may be deleted from the game by of one of the patches, but it has reappeared in new play-throughs started after downloading The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)