Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|It has been suggested that this article or section be merged with College of Winterhold, because: This is a sublocation (Discuss)|
The Hall of Countenance is a location in Skyrim, and a sub-location of the College of Winterhold.
While the Hall of Attainment houses the sleeping quarters of apprentices at the College of Winterhold, the Hall of Countenance houses the sleeping quarters of the more advanced mages of the College. It is found along the wall to the right in the courtyard from the main entrance.
- The Alchemy room contains Canis Root, Dragon's Tongue, Ectoplasm, Fire Salts, Imp Stool, Nirnroot, Nordic Barnacle, Orange Dartwing, Scaly Pholiota, Hagraven Feathers, Bone Meal, Slaughterfish Scales, Snowberries, Spriggan Sap, Taproot, Troll Fat, Rock Warbler Egg, Salt Pile, Blue and Red Mountain Flowers.
- The first room to the left of the entrance contains three Deathbell, one Ectoplasm, two Giant Lichen, and one Glow Dust.
- In Drevis Neloren's room there is one of each Bone Meal, Chaurus Eggs, Deathbell, Dragon's Tongue, Ectoplasm, Falmer Ear, Fire Salts, Frost Salts, Giant's Toe, Hagraven Claw, and Torchbug Thorax.
- In Faralda's room there is three Canis Root, two Chaurus Eggs, one Creep Cluster, one Elves Ear, one Falmer Ear, three Hagraven Claw, two Hagraven Feathers, three Hanging Moss, and two Ice Wraith Teeth.
- Arniel's Endeavor
- Tolfdir the Absent-Minded
- Out of Balance
- Restoration Ritual Spell
- Illusion Ritual Spell
- Destruction Ritual Spell
- Conjuration Ritual Spell
This section contains bugs related to Hall of Countenance. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Occasionally, on console, the NPCs will ask the Dragonborn to leave if they take anything from their own room. They will also insist that they do not belong there even if they are enrolled in the College. It is best to leave once they ask to avoid them becoming hostile.