Hall of Wails is a dead-end chamber found within the ruins of Bamz-Amschend beneath Mournhold's Plaza Brindisi Dorom in The Elder Scrolls III: Tribunal. It has four rooms, each with what is left of the beds and original furnishings, and the ashen remains of the former tenants.
There are four leveled animunculi here.
- Centurion Spider – Level 1
- Centurion Sphere – Level 5
- Steam Centurion – Level 10
- Centurion Archer – Level 20
- Advanced Steam Centurion – Level 20-40+
- Dwarven Mace
- Ornate Dwemer Chest – Holds four items, one of which will always be a piece of Dwemer Armor.
- Old Dwemer Book
- Rusty Dwemer Key
- Dwemer Key
- Spoiled Dwemer Oil
- Dwemer Airship Plans – On a table beside the Old Dwemer Book.
- Dwemer Coins – Found as part of random loot in the contains.
- Dwemer Helm – Atop a steel closet.
- There are several additional containers with random Dwemer items, weapons, and armor.
- Piles of Dwemer ashes