Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hall of Wails is a dead-end chamber found within the ruins of Bamz-Amschend beneath Mournhold's Plaza Brindisi Dorom in The Elder Scrolls III: Tribunal. It has four rooms, each with what is left of the beds and original furnishings, and the ashen remains of the former tenants.
There are four leveled animunculi here.
- Centurion Spider – Level 1
- Centurion Sphere – Level 5
- Steam Centurion – Level 10
- Centurion Archer – Level 20
- Advanced Steam Centurion – Level 20-40+
- Dwarven Mace
- Ornate Dwemer Chest – Holds four items, one of which will always be a piece of Dwemer Armor.
- Old Dwemer Book
- Rusty Dwemer Key
- Dwemer Key
- Spoiled Dwemer Oil
- Dwemer Airship Plans – On a table beside the Old Dwemer Book.
- Dwemer Coins – Found as part of random loot in the contains.
- Dwemer Helm – Atop a steel closet.
- There are several additional containers with random Dwemer items, weapons, and armor.
- Piles of Dwemer ashes