Hall of Winds is a dead-end chamber found within the Ruins of Bamz-Amschend beneath Mournhold's Plaza Brindisi Dorom in The Elder Scrolls III: Tribunal. It has four rooms which house an assortment of ancient Dwemer maintenance items and related books.
- A Show of Power – In this location a satchel of explosives can be found which may be used to open a passage leading deeper into the ruin where an ancient weather control device is housed. Almalexia has charged the Nerevarine to find this device and use it to create ash storms in Mournhold to remind the people of the goddess' power.
- Dwarven Shortsword
- Dwarven War Axe
- Old Dwemer Book – One on machines, one on cogs, and another having something to do with pipe fittings.
- Spoiled Dwemer Oil
- Dwemer Coins – Found as part of random loot in the contains.
- Dwemer Boots, Dwemer Left Bracer, and Dwemer Right Pauldron all found around a pile of Dwemer ashes in the northwest room.
- Ornate Dwemer Chest with a Dwarven Crossbow and 12 iron bolts.
- There are several additional containers with random Dwemer items, weapons, and armor.
- This is a good location for finding Dwemer ingredients such as Scrap Metal.
- Piles of Dwemer ashes.
- Dwemer Satchel Pack – Found within an ornate chest in the northeastern room beneath a shelf in the middle of the room. The chest has a level 70 lock and it is trapped. This room has many miscellaneous items for the taking such as Repair Prongs and Rusty Dwemer Cogs.
There are four leveled animunculi here:
- Centurion Spider – Level 1
- Centurion Sphere – Level 5
- Steam Centurion – Level 10
- Centurion Archer - Level 20
- Advanced Steam Centurion – Level 20–40+