|Hall of the Vigilant|
|Location||South of Dawnstar|
Hall of the Vigilant is a small dwelling that is the headquarters for the Vigilants of Stendarr.
The occupants of the hall are wiped out by vampires before the initiation of the Dawnguard quest, Dawnguard. The Hall itself is partially destroyed and is littered with the corpses of Vigilants of Stendarr, Death Hounds, and Volkihar vampires, suggesting that the Vigilants put up a fight. Keeper Carcette is presumably killed in the assault, but there is no sign of her body anywhere in the ruins.
- Leveled weapon - on the table in the main hall.
- Daedra heart - also on the table near the weapon.
- The Knights of the Nine (skill book - Heavy Armor) - in the basement on a table in the corner.
- The Aetherium Wars lying near a dead vigilant after the vampire attack.
- Two alchemy labs inside, one in the main hall and one in a smaller side-room.
- Tanning rack, outside.
- Wood chopping block, outside.
- There are many corpses that may be used for werewolf skill tree progression.
- If Unrelenting Force is used inside the building, the Dragonborn may later receive a, "Letter from a Friend", stating that they caused quite the impression in the hall. It will give a map location for another word wall.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)