| Base Value:|
Alik'r Warriors normally wear these clothes, however they can be obtained:
- Through purchase from Radiant Raiment in Solitude.
- During the quest In My Time of Need.
- At Frostflow Lighthouse.
- A unique set called the Redguard Clothes can be found on Nazir, but can only be obtained during the Destroy the Dark Brotherhood! quest.
- During the loading screen, a Redguard can be seen wearing this and holding a grand soul gem.
- The Hammerfell Garb is one of the few items in Skyrim that comes with a cape, along with Nightingale Armor and the Vampire Royal Armor (only available with the Dawnguard add-on) but both result in problems with the Argonians' and Khajiits' tails.
- Argonian,? Khajiit? or Redguard , your wrists become invisible giving the appearance of "floating hands" in first person. When worn on an
- Nightingale Armor has the same problem. An Argonian or Khajiit character's tail will be visible through the cape, rather than the cape fitting around it. The
- The garb appears as the female variant while viewed in the inventory screen or when dropped even if the player is male.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)