Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: Spells (Morrowind)
- Damage Health – 25 to 75 points.
- Damage Fatigue – 25 to 75 points.
- Damage Attribute: Agility – 5 points.
- Damage Attribute: Endurance – 5 points.
- Damage Attribute: Speed – 5 points.
- Damage Attribute: Strength – 5 points.
- Damage Attribute: Willpower – 5 points.
- Damage Attribute: Luck – 5 points.
This spell was unused by developers, and is obtainable exclusively on the PC via the console command:
Player -> AddSpell "hand of dagoth"
- There is a second spell with the same name in Construction Set that probably was supposed to be called Hand of Azura:
- ID – hand of azura
- Effects – Restore Attributes: Agility, Endurance, Speed, Strength, Willpower and Luck by 100 points on touch
- Cost – 30