| Base Damage:|
| Base Value:|
Absorbs 15 points of Health, Magicka, and Stamina if wielded by a vampire.
|Class: One Handed, Sword|
|Upgrade Material: Steel Ingot|
|Perk: Steel Smithing|
Vaguely resembling the Blades Sword in the base game, it's identical in every detail to its regular counterpart, but what sets it apart is the tsuba (sword guard) forming two bats on either end of the blade.
The sword has a powerful enchantment, so it is recommended to have a large stock of filled soul gems if planning on using the sword regularly as it runs out of charges quite quickly.
- Harkon's Sword will not lose charge in some cases allowing for unlimited use of its enchantment. It is not yet known what causes this bug.
- This could be caused by wearing a full suit of armor or clothing that reduces the cost of destruction spells to nothing, this also affects the amount of charges weapons which use destructive enchantments have.
- If attempted to put on a weapon rack or plaque, the blade is positioned out of place as if the center of the blade sits more to the tip rather than the actual middle of the blades body. (Confirmed with weapon plaques and racks in Lakeview Manor.)
- Will disappear if placed on a weapon rack.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard (First appearance)