Harmony is a Master leveled Illusion spell in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim that requires the use of both left and right hands. It causes both creatures and people up to level 25 to become unhostile for 60 seconds.
- Weight: 1
- Value: 1220
- See Spell Tome for a complete table of spell tomes, their descriptions, and their values.
- The Dragonborn receives the Harmony Spell Tome as a reward for finding the Master spell books in the College of Winterhold after reaching level 100 Illusion.
The perks that affect this spell are:
- Master Illusion - Reduces the magicka cost to only half the original cost
- Master of the Mind - Spell will now work on undead, Daedra and automatons
- Hypnotic Gaze - Harmony will now work on opponents up to 8 levels higher
- Kindred Mage - Your Illusion spell will work on higher leveled opponents
- Animage - Illusion spells work on higher leveled animals
- The spell may kill a Hawk if it is casted upon it.
|Call to Arms • Calm • Clairvoyance • Courage • Fear • Frenzy • Fury • Harmony • Hysteria • Invisibility |
Mayhem • Muffle • Pacify • Rally • Rout • Vampire's Seduction • Vision of the Tenth Eye
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Illusion Ritual Spell • Magicka • Perks • Magic • College of Winterhold • Illusion trainers|