Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Harmony is a Master leveled Illusion spell in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim that requires the use of both left and right hands. It causes both creatures and people up to level 25 to become unhostile for 60 seconds.
- Weight: 1
- Value: 1220
- See Spell Tome for a complete table of spell tomes, their descriptions, and their values.
- The Dragonborn receives the Harmony Spell Tome as a reward for finding the Master spell books in the College of Winterhold after reaching level 100 Illusion.
The perks that affect this spell are:
- Master Illusion - Reduces the magicka cost to only half the original cost
- Master of the Mind - Spell will now work on undead, Daedra and automatons
- Hypnotic Gaze - Harmony will now work on opponents up to 8 levels higher
- Kindred Mage - Your Illusion spell will work on higher leveled opponents
- Animage - Illusion spells work on higher leveled animals
- The spell may kill a Hawk if it is casted upon it.
|Call to Arms • Calm • Clairvoyance • Courage • Fear • Frenzy • Fury • Harmony • Hysteria • Invisibility |
Mayhem • Muffle • Pacify • Rally • Rout • Vampire's Seduction • Vision of the Tenth Eye
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Illusion Ritual Spell • Magicka • Perks • Magic • College of Winterhold • Illusion trainers|