Haven is the south easternmost city in Valenwood, located along the Long Coast of Grahtwood.
Haven is one of few cities in Valenwood that was constructed by the Altmer. The city is located on the southeastern coast of Grahtwood. The city is has a large port at the southern end of the city with two ports. The three larger buildings in Haven belong to the Fighters Guild, the Mages Guild, and the Phynaster's Stride Inn. There are four exits: The western gate leads to Southpoint, The northwestern gate leads to Elden Root, The northeastern gate leads to Brackenleaf, and the east gate leads to the marsh and Fisherman's Isle.
- The High Elves of Haven celebrate the New Life Festival with the War Orphan's Sojourn. It's a necessity to restore one's spirit and renew the hope of lost children.
In the late first era, the city of Haven was a simple trading port. It wasn't until the Second Empire stepped in and occupied Valenwood. Haven, along with Falinesti, Elden Root, Silvenar, Cormount, and Woodhearth were given independence and became a major power in the region.
- Main article: Haven (Online)
During the Alliance War, Haven was seized by a group of pirates known as the Jackdaw Pirates. The leader of the Jade Dragoons, General Endare left the city for unknown reasons, as a result the city of Haven was lost. The leader of the Pirates, Gjarma Raven-Hair planned on resurrecting fallen soldiers from the battle before and level Haven to the ground. However, the Vestige and a group of Aldmeri Dominion Soldiers lead by Lord Gharesh-ri defeated the necromancer and saved Haven.
- Main article: Haven (Arena)
- When Arena was going to be a Tournament based game, Haven's team was known as the Red Spears.[OOG 1]
- Scuttlers are sold as pets from Haven to Daggerfall.