| Base Value:|
|Cure Disease||Fortify Light Armor|
|2 for 0 sec||2% for 60 sec|
|Fortify One-Handed||Fortify Sneak|
|4% for 60 sec||4% for 60 sec|
|Form ID: 000E7ED0|
- Can be looted from dead hawks.
- Bought from Alchemist's shops.
- Looted from members of the Silver Hand.
- Found in the Bedrooms or Alchemy Laboratory wing of a homestead.HF
- Can be found in Apothecary's Satchels.
- One on a table in the torture room in Alftand, amongst other Alchemy ingredients.
- May be found on hostile mages.
- Rare chance to appear on Falmer.
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
|Cure Disease||Fortify Light Armor||Fortify One-Handed||Fortify Sneak|
† multiple effects
- Because the first effect is cure disease, consuming this ingredient has the same effect as the potion of the same name. One could carry around hawk feathers as opposed to potions due to their lighter weight and cost.