Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: Item Sets (Online)
Healer's Habit is a named equipment set found in The Elder Scrolls Online. Owners must actively wear three set pieces to receive the full Set Enhancement and five set pieces to receive a special bonus enhancement. Item values, level, and stats vary from item to item and are influenced by character skills, magical bonuses, and decay.
(3 Items) Healer's Habit
- Increases Healing done by 10%.
(5 Items) Adds 6 Magicka Recovery
- Hood of the Healer (Head) (Light Armor)
- Robe of the Healer (Chest) (Light Armor)
- Shoes of the Healer (Feet) (Light Armor)
- Items from this set may be found as loot from quests and enemies throughout Tamriel, starting with quests and areas intended for level 25-35 characters. (area level is determined by creature levels)